Monthly Rental Fees
- Violins: 1/8 & 1/4 sizes: $21
- Violins: 1/2, 3/4, & 4/4 sizes: $25
- Violas: $30
- Cellos: 1/8 & 1/4 sizes: $45
- Cellos: 1/2, 3/4, & 4/4 sizes: $50
A security deposit of $100 for violins, $150 for violas, and $200 for cellos is due at the time of rental. WGV will refund this deposit in the form of a check to the customer at the termination of the rental contract provided the instrument is in suitable condition.
Payment for the monthly rental fee is accepted by credit card or check card only.
The minimum rental term of 3 calendar months, due in full at the time of rental. For rental customers outside the Atlanta metropolitan area, six months' rent will be required in addition to the security deposit at the time of rental; the customer shall be responsible for any shipping charges for receiving and returning the instrument.
Rental Credit Toward Purchase
Should the customer wish to purchase a WGV inventory instrument after the return of the rental instrument, a portion of the rental fees may be applied towards the purchase price:
- 6 months of rental fees towards instruments priced $400 to $800
- 12 months of rental fees towards instruments priced higher than $800